Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening still not working correctly

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Today my wizard cleared out Pack and seeds and started to harvest, all he got was xp for the first few plants he harvested, then I looked at his pack and seeds again plenty of room, and went and sold some treasure cards, when I returned he got xp from two plants then it started harvesting and giving nothing in return. Nothing as in xp or seeds or anything.

Whats up with the gardening? This has been an ongoing problem and I have done everything I can to make it go correctly. But to not get anything from the harvest not even XP give me a break. My purple grapes will just sit there for a while and not get harvested.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
This morning things going well. I guess this is a glitch in gardening but it has never ever happen to me in the past. I always got drops and xp, and when it said the item was lost because Pack full I went and made room.

I have purple grapes that are sitting on Maturity, two days now have past and they will not go on and mature. End of mature bar needs about an eight of an inch to fill , not much. But is taking an awful long time.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Today back to same thing, No drops and just XP on Harvesting, I made room in BP and sold treasure cards, plus selling some seeds, still When I harvest there is no drop and just XP. I have two accounts here at wizards and it is doing this on both, I wish others would say if they are having similar problems, or if all is ok. I cant understand what is happening if its on my end, the game has always worked well for me.

I guess if this doesnt straighten out in time I will just stop gardening,Purple Grapes take a lot of attention, and when you go the distance only to not reap the reward then it is time to stop.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2012
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Are you by chance feeding items to your pets before gardening?

There are times when I feed my pet items and then try to garden, the drops do not show. I do get the sound that you would get when feeding items to a pet. The items do show up in my back pack even though it shows i didn't get a drop. I really wish they would fix this bug.

Hannah Lifebringer level 80 Life

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have been feeding seeds to my pet when the plants drop too many and it nears filling the Backpack. I will stop feeding pet when I am gardening. Today, I harvested several plants purple Grapes that had matured, I got good drops and XP for several plants, then all sudden no drops and just XP, then no XP or drops.

I found if you log out of game and return to your account and Harvest again things will do right least for me it does. Until several plants then same old no drops and no XP. But log in and out of game seems to put this right. I am glad others have posted here cause I thought it was only me or my account. Today same problems and after a maintence i think cause it took a long time to log in game. I am going to just try and work with it, but it just is frustrating putting all the time and effort and then Get zero when mature.

By the way, I found that Key Limes give 3000 xp when mature, if want to level your gardener up fast this might be the plant to use.