Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mysterious Glitches In Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
One time I was fighting Kraken and something weird and epic happened. In the middle of the duel, my computer froze and when it stopped i wasn't fighting anymore. The thing is my friend was still fighting! I couldn't figure out how it happened (but it's still cool ). So anyway i wanna know if a mysterious glitch happened to you in Wizard City or if this same thing happened to you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Branflakes64b on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
One time I was fighting Kraken and something weird and epic happened. In the middle of the duel, my computer froze and when it stopped i wasn't fighting anymore. The thing is my friend was still fighting! I couldn't figure out how it happened (but it's still cool ). So anyway i wanna know if a mysterious glitch happened to you in Wizard City or if this same thing happened to you.
That's not mysterious or a glitch. You lost access to the game, your friend didn't so there was no reason he/she would have been booted out of the duel.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I have had this happen so many times and I get mad at it 100% of the time. I port to someone, then I show up for them, but I still have my Wizard101 screen, and then they run thinking I'm ready? Anybody ever have that happen to them?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Ya i've had it when i was training my pet and it was invisible so i couldn't see it all i could see was its shadow and the training still worked it was just al little harder.

Good luck getting to archmage

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
All my mana got taken once after a small duel, then I didn't realize it until I got into a bigger duel and could not cast any spells.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
It is because you have lost acess to the game. It just means it cant connect. Dont worry, This happens alot and I agree its annoying, but its not your fault.