Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hunts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
I think that the should be hunts in the Commons. Like in Easter you'd get a quest from a rabbit to find little Easter eggs in nooks and crannies in The Commons, Olde Town and Ravenwood. Just like the quests that prospector Zeke gives you for the training points. So for Christmas there would be a Santa that hides presents. What do you think (I got the idea from the Halloween event)

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
hazardice111 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
I think that the should be hunts in the Commons. Like in Easter you'd get a quest from a rabbit to find little Easter eggs in nooks and crannies in The Commons, Olde Town and Ravenwood. Just like the quests that prospector Zeke gives you for the training points. So for Christmas there would be a Santa that hides presents. What do you think (I got the idea from the Halloween event)
I think it would be awesome and as much fun as Halloween. Even my Level 76 would do it for the few pieces of gold just as she did trick or treats. That small amount of gold doesn't make a difference at her level but it was just so much fun.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
it would be good if they gave training points for it!

good idea

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
They could be behind houses, small bits poking from the water, behind the spiral doors, in shops.You could even to that with gold or treasure cards like chests only in really hard places because it's free.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
It's a good idea, but I really am not a fan of them doing JUST Christmas, because what about the people who celebrate Hannukah, like me? Kwanza? Or anything else?
Also the same with Easter. Why?