Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

baby sunfire foo dog, are you serious

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i'm just saying it wondering if anyone else thinks this, baby sunfire foo dog. the pet from that pack, what the heck is with the name!? just saying.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RiverWhooshP101 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
i'm just saying it wondering if anyone else thinks this, baby sunfire foo dog. the pet from that pack, what the heck is with the name!? just saying.
Baby is is status. Sunfire Foo Dog is the kind of pet it is. I see nothing wrong with it. It's a Foo Dog and of the Fire school.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
The Kirin Hoard pack that awards the foo dog pets, like Mooshu, is Asian themed. Foo dogs were the guardians of Buddhist shrines or other sacred places, and although they may look more like a lion than a dog when you see them in art work, they were not mythical animals. You would recognize their modern descendants as one of many popular pets possibly still living in your neighborhood; the Chow Chow, Pekingese, Pug, Shar Pei, or Shih Tsu. The name 'foo dog' also comes from China. The Chinese word for Buddha is Fo. The "Dogs of Fo" who once guarded the throne of the Emperor two thousand years ago now guard young wizards through their battles across the spiral as Lavander, Elemental, Guardian, Fiendish, Imperial, and your very own Sunfire variety foo dogs. Who says an MMORPG is not an educational experience?

Defender
May 24, 2012
Some of those Foo Dogs come up Spritely. Don't be too hasty with your assessment. Better check before you leave that one at home.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
What's wrong with the name? Seems pretty decent to me!