Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Muting a Conversation

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I know you can ignore a person and not be able to see what they're saying, but what if you don't want to ignore the person, but just wanted a short term fix? What if you could click on the person who was speaking in the chat box and have the option to mute the conversation and not have their chat bubbles appear or what they're saying appear in the text box. This could apply for a realm, area, world, until you log out, you could set the length of time or location you would want this for. Instead of switching realms due to an annoying person, since some people have realm preferences, and not wanting to ignore them for a minuscule thing, this could be a solution.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
ecwcats4 on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
I know you can ignore a person and not be able to see what they're saying, but what if you don't want to ignore the person, but just wanted a short term fix? What if you could click on the person who was speaking in the chat box and have the option to mute the conversation and not have their chat bubbles appear or what they're saying appear in the text box. This could apply for a realm, area, world, until you log out, you could set the length of time or location you would want this for. Instead of switching realms due to an annoying person, since some people have realm preferences, and not wanting to ignore them for a minuscule thing, this could be a solution.
i agree because in the commons you hear people saying weird stuff