Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's Time for More PvP Ranks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Yes I know, achieving Warlord rank can be challenging enough as it is. However, we've been using "Overlord" as a hypothetical rank for players with 1000+ points for years now. Why not make it an official rank that comes with its own badge?

Now that PvP ages are becoming a thing, I think it's unfair to players who had 2000+ rank, for example, to have the same "2nd Age PvP Warlord" badge as someone who had a rank of 900 during that age. I'd love to see unique ranks/badges for ranks above 1000, 1200, 1500, and 2000 at least. And maybe even badges for participating in a certain number of matches-- then players who really struggle with PvP would still get a badge to show how much effort they put in.

Although the last thing I want is to praise the select few who found a way to unfairly gain a very high rank (if you've taken a look at the first page of the leaderboards you'll know who I'm talking about), I think the players who have worked hard for their high rank deserve that extra-special badge above their heads.