Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Needing Blood Brothers Help - Solo Player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Hi, so I'm a solo player since I don't talk online much, not that I can't or won't, I can freely type in the game, I'm just usually task-oriented. I didn't realize how important finishing Blood Brothers was until I got a help bubble from one of the characters telling me I need Wintertusk to obtain a new spell since my professor wasn't going to teach me anymore. As most solo players probably know, the Blood Brothers quest is impossible to do. It has made me quit playing for months many times because I just don't see the point of playing if I can't get past level 55, well... Blood Brothers and these ice monsters in Celestia that I just can't beat no matter what I do (I'm also Ice), but I will eventually beat them. Anyway, this is about Blood Brothers. I really need and want whatever that new spell that I can't get is.

Can I get help from either three people around the appropriate level for Blood Brothers, or from one overly over powered person in the game? I would be extremely grateful! Thanks!

- Brynn Wildheart lvl 55 (Ice and Life)

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I found out that henchmen are extremely useful in boss battles that I can't beat, so I used some of the crowns I've earned to buy some! So never-mind about the previous request, but if anyone wants to team up with me, that'd be cool as well. I help with stuff and in turn need help with my own quests sometimes. Let me know if you do want to team up.

- Brynn Wildheart Lvl 57 Ice + Life

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
Oh, are you sure, I play solo and I'm almost halfway through it.

Allison Shadowwhisper