Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

homework

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I think that sense we're practically in school on wizard, we should have some sort of side quest homework but instead of it coming from the teacher it would be givien from the school desks in the class rooms so that people wouldnt confuse the homework quests with the actual school quests . example for every school, there should be a short little quest for you that only gives tc and reagnets and or seeds for rewards. made up quest: when ever you enter a classroom there is a question mark on the top of a desk and you click it and it tells you a specific task that you have to do and you can also decline it , it's not mandatory. like for life school it would give you a seed and say nurture this seed up to elder and harvest it and bring it back to molinda wu for your credit

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This would be an excellent daily reward sort of thing, and TCs/seeds would be great rewards. I know we already have the daily bundle house rewards but I think this would be good in addition to that.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
nick the wiz on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I think that sense we're practically in school on wizard, we should have some sort of side quest homework but instead of it coming from the teacher it would be givien from the school desks in the class rooms so that people wouldnt confuse the homework quests with the actual school quests . example for every school, there should be a short little quest for you that only gives tc and reagnets and or seeds for rewards. made up quest: when ever you enter a classroom there is a question mark on the top of a desk and you click it and it tells you a specific task that you have to do and you can also decline it , it's not mandatory. like for life school it would give you a seed and say nurture this seed up to elder and harvest it and bring it back to molinda wu for your credit
I love this idea. That is all. Wait, no, what about ? Like, before KT? Or would this start at a certain level?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
This is awesome! Maybe to include Balance wizards, there could be a separate building somewhere? Possibly in the library? Then there could be slots with the school symbol beneath it, and there would be a in each? It would be cool if you could get harder quests depending on your level. This may be what a level 5 quest may look like.

Specter Study

Defeat 5 lost Ghosts and Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way

Rewards- 200 gold, 1 Seed

Would you have to complete one to get the next homework quest? Or would they change every day. This is an amazing idea!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Just some ideas:

- The Short Straw:

Goal - Defeat Harvest Lord. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Detonate TC & 1 Fiery Boom Shroom.

- Ice Scream:

Goal - Defeat Baron Rotunda. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Frostbite TC & 1 Evil Snow Peas.

- Kraken Me Up:

Goal - Defeat Kraken. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Kraken TC & 1 Maelstrom Snap Dragon.

- Eye See General:

Goal - Defeat General Achilles. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Cyclops & 1 Ninja Fig.

- Unfairy Business:

Goal - Defeat Fairy Queen & Lady Blackhope. Reward - 50 gold, 2 Sprite & 1 Prickly Bear Cactus.

- Mel We're A-Smitten:

Goal - Defeat Melweena Smite. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Banshee & 1 Deadly Helephant Ears.

And I'm so sorry but I can't think of a boss pun.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I love this idea. That is all. Wait, no, what about ? Like, before KT? Or would this start at a certain level?
It would be a no level specific thing

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Rebecca Ashhunter on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
This is awesome! Maybe to include Balance wizards, there could be a separate building somewhere? Possibly in the library? Then there could be slots with the school symbol beneath it, and there would be a in each? It would be cool if you could get harder quests depending on your level. This may be what a level 5 quest may look like.

Specter Study

Defeat 5 lost Ghosts and Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way

Rewards- 200 gold, 1 Seed

Would you have to complete one to get the next homework quest? Or would they change every day. This is an amazing idea!
yea for the balance school it would be the school in krok on the island with Niles or for people that don't have member it could be in gamma's part of the tower

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Just some ideas:

- The Short Straw:

Goal - Defeat Harvest Lord. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Detonate TC & 1 Fiery Boom Shroom.

- Ice Scream:

Goal - Defeat Baron Rotunda. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Frostbite TC & 1 Evil Snow Peas.

- Kraken Me Up:

Goal - Defeat Kraken. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Kraken TC & 1 Maelstrom Snap Dragon.

- Eye See General:

Goal - Defeat General Achilles. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Cyclops & 1 Ninja Fig.

- Unfairy Business:

Goal - Defeat Fairy Queen & Lady Blackhope. Reward - 50 gold, 2 Sprite & 1 Prickly Bear Cactus.

- Mel We're A-Smitten:

Goal - Defeat Melweena Smite. Reward - 50 gold, 1 Banshee & 1 Deadly Helephant Ears.

And I'm so sorry but I can't think of a boss pun.
Yea, these would be great and then the rewards would get better as you level. like for a level 50 it would be 150 gold and storm lord tc with a higher rank plant or just leave the plants as they are. For people who are in the arcanium now it could probably be homework quests available in the new class rooms some how

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
And um, how is "Defeat and collect 5 troll essence, 10 pieces of dried meat, 8 pieces of a lost wand, etc." not homework? Or at least, make-work?

There's already a quest called "Extra Credit" but I was not looking for extra credit. I'm looking for a way to train my pets to stand in for me in those Defeat and Collect quests so I am free to go do something a lot more engaging and interesting, like watch paint dry.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
crunkatog on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
And um, how is "Defeat and collect 5 troll essence, 10 pieces of dried meat, 8 pieces of a lost wand, etc." not homework? Or at least, make-work?

There's already a quest called "Extra Credit" but I was not looking for extra credit. I'm looking for a way to train my pets to stand in for me in those Defeat and Collect quests so I am free to go do something a lot more engaging and interesting, like watch paint dry.
correct, like you said there is already a quest called extra credit but the homework quests wouldn't really have made up names it would just have homework on the title or something corresponding with the word homework like test grade or something like that and instead of renaming a homework quest extra credit( because there is already a quest named that ) it would be bonus points