Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best pet that doesnt cost crowns for 33 ice wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
hey guys, i dont know if there is anyway anybody can help but i have an adult lil' siren and most of its abilities so far are all storm (which doesnt help me very much.) if anyone knows where i could get a good ice pet can boost my character would be great. it would also really help if it didnt cost crowns because i am limited. i love this game and i just wanna play to the fullest!!

Explorer
May 25, 2011
If you have a higher level in celestia, then that character can buy the starfish pet which is quite good

Here's the starfish's stats: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish#axzz3w5mVbsbk

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
You can level up to 48 and get an Ice Colossus pet from a quest called, "Horn of Winter" instead of farming a million times.

Also you can get a Grumpy Snowman from Jacques the Scratcher (in Marleybone), just note: pet drops are rare! The Grumpy Snowman gives you a Evil Snowman if your pet is a baby, a 2nd card if your pet is a adult, and a 3rd card if your pet is a epic.

But you're asking for an ice boost pet. A Snow Serpent gives you a Frost Snake, which attacks and then adds +30% to the next ice spell. The Snow Serpent can be dropped by Sokkwi Keymaster (in Krokotopia) or Prince Gobblestone (in Wizard City, Colossus Boulevard)

Sorry I couldn't find a lot, I looked around the Wizard101 Wikipedia (Wizard City Dropped Pets to Marleybone Dropped Pets)