Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Staffs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2015
Hey, so I have just completed Colossus Boulevard and got the Staff of the Graveyard since I'm a Death school student, but I was wondering... Is there any place you can buy an aesthetically pleasing staff? (cool looking). I want to have a really awesome one, but I've looked in the wand shops and they don't have staffs. It doesn't even have to be in Wizard City... Just, can anyone help me out?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Since you just completed Colossus Blvd. I'm guessing you're under level 20. At level 30 you get access to Aquila and you can farm Zeus for his lightning bolt staff. If you have crowns you can stitch anything you can find in the bazaar with what you have equipped (the Terminus staff is pretty cool http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Terminus#axzz3vv7ZfrC9). There are also some good looking wands in packs, but again that's if you have crowns. If you don't have crowns, browse the bazaar for something nice looking by using the "usable" filter so that you don't have to stitch to equip it. I can't think of any no-auction wands in WC that have a unique appearance so I think you're best sticking to the bazaar instead of wasting time farming for something that looks exactly the same. Good luck!