Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Spell Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
(I just deleted my entire post because I found a better solution to what I was suggesting)

I think it would be a blessing if KI were to make the Loremaster drop spells according to the player's school. Well what if they want a spell that isn't their school? This doesn't fix the problem but it still leaves the chance of getting another school spell. What if, depending on the players school, that when the Loremaster drops her spells there is a higher chance of that player getting the spell he or she wanted according to their school. And yes Professor Greyrose has stated that all drops are random but what if there was some way to make spell drops according to school differently from random? I know this is a stretch but I think most of you can understand where I'm coming from. If you think there is an even better way please share!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I think the way they drop is fine, I'd just like to see them increase the drop rate.