Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the mander palanquin worth it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2015
So i have 10k crowns and i want to know if the mander palanquin is worth my crowns.
So previously i have spent 18k+ crowns for the pharaohs hoard pack and still didn't get it but got the crockogater perm mount 3 times. So i'm worried if i'll waste my crowns on something i won't get .Now i think it's as rare like is it as the spells you get from Shamans lore pack. I really want to know if i should spend my crowns on it (i won't spend all, like maybe at most 6k?) But will i get it in 6k or maybe even 10? Is it worth it?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
hipster2472 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
So i have 10k crowns and i want to know if the mander palanquin is worth my crowns.
So previously i have spent 18k+ crowns for the pharaohs hoard pack and still didn't get it but got the crockogater perm mount 3 times. So i'm worried if i'll waste my crowns on something i won't get .Now i think it's as rare like is it as the spells you get from Shamans lore pack. I really want to know if i should spend my crowns on it (i won't spend all, like maybe at most 6k?) But will i get it in 6k or maybe even 10? Is it worth it?
No, it isnt worth it.

The mount drops quite often from Bellosh in the House of Scales Skeleton Key room.