Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Is there going to be another new world after Polaris? I'd like a administrator or a player that has finished Polaris that has experience answering these questions. I heard from my friend that Raven wood is basically middle school that we graduated from and then there's going to be a highschool in the next new world. If so, is it Mirage, is there going to be a new world and is there still going to be life school death school etc. or is it going to be completely different.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
boolucole123 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Is there going to be another new world after Polaris? I'd like a administrator or a player that has finished Polaris that has experience answering these questions. I heard from my friend that Raven wood is basically middle school that we graduated from and then there's going to be a highschool in the next new world. If so, is it Mirage, is there going to be a new world and is there still going to be life school death school etc. or is it going to be completely different.
Yes.

And a lot more than just one.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
I don't remember which quest, but the adversary stated that there would be Polaris plus stated two more worlds which I can't remember their names. So I'm sure there are at least two more worlds after Polaris.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2015
boolucole123 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
it would be fun to expend the game because the graphics are not sooooo good so all that memories on the program saved up from this quality of graphic compared to like SWTOR (star wars the old republic) could be putted in like 20 new worlds. but id enjoy the high-school thing, (coopering with my more lvls idea farther)

(EX : Malistaire would be revived twice by an other big evil, and they have a
SUPER DARK world with wicked creatures, and sylvia revived too but we
(pros) all know she is << good >> so she could be FACING Malistaire.
and here we could have a cloud world with a lot of shops with no evil creature.)

you guys see!!! here would just be two new worlds right there. instead of just having an expansion to lvl 110, it could be like, over 150. and we should all have a mailbox in our house giving us 150 Crowns a week or more. We could also might turn gold into crowns. here was my opinion.

Blake DeathCaster 20
Jeffrey LifeTree 98
Jack Frost 102
Luke skywalker 16
Duncan skygem 24

See guys, we are 5 wizards on that point and message. find us in mooshu and the Oasis (krokotopia)

PS : we are from diferent accounts, and if you see us talking to nobody but showing places, we are only filming for YouTube