Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount- Cheetah

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
So, i know all mounts are 20-40% faster than without a mount but an idea for a mount is a cheetah mount. This mount could move at 60% faster than your regular speed, knowing that they are the fastest animal on Earth. This would be a cool drop from a boss in Zafaria(because that's the Savannah world) or it should be available as a Crowns items to buy but should cost no more than 15,000 crowns( Already that's $30 that i have to spend in real money).

I think this mount would be a huge hit especially priced at 7500 crowns or less.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
bigcatwizard on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
So, i know all mounts are 20-40% faster than without a mount but an idea for a mount is a cheetah mount. This mount could move at 60% faster than your regular speed, knowing that they are the fastest animal on Earth. This would be a cool drop from a boss in Zafaria(because that's the Savannah world) or it should be available as a Crowns items to buy but should cost no more than 15,000 crowns( Already that's $30 that i have to spend in real money).

I think this mount would be a huge hit especially priced at 7500 crowns or less.
This mount shouldn't be dropped in Zafaria and should only be a mount in the Crown Shop, it should also be an April Fools day mount like the sloth due to it having a different speed than other mounts, or at least a mount that only comes on special occasions like holidays.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
That would be a pretty great idea for a very fast mount. Getting to the Bazaar from another world without having to go home and use the tapestry teleport would go much quicker. However, I have one concern from personal experience: Would the person purchasing that mount be ready to encounter the struggles of Marleybone and Dragonspyre? I got pulled multiple times throughout Katzenstein's Lab on my Arcane Minecart and some of the sidewalks of dragonspyre have parts with Lava and also sometimes cracks where I have to move from the sidewalk to near the middle of the road and that makes me feel a bit scared. I'm not really saying it's such a bad idea, but more like I have concerns for people with this mount.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
George Washington on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
This mount shouldn't be dropped in Zafaria and should only be a mount in the Crown Shop, it should also be an April Fools day mount like the sloth due to it having a different speed than other mounts, or at least a mount that only comes on special occasions like holidays.
It would be a great April Fools day prank , i agree, however i do think that it should be dropped somewhere because most holiday items are dropped by someone. For example, Lord Nightshade drops multiple Christmas items. (The reason i suggested Zafaria was because that's the African savannah landscape and that's where cheetahs live)

Honestly, i think the best holiday would be Animal Rights Awareness week( June 17-25) too spread awareness about animals being endangered and that gives people a week to buy the mount because sometimes if someone is on vacation they can miss the rare mount item.

~bigcatwizard

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
kathey3553 on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
That would be a pretty great idea for a very fast mount. Getting to the Bazaar from another world without having to go home and use the tapestry teleport would go much quicker. However, I have one concern from personal experience: Would the person purchasing that mount be ready to encounter the struggles of Marleybone and Dragonspyre? I got pulled multiple times throughout Katzenstein's Lab on my Arcane Minecart and some of the sidewalks of dragonspyre have parts with Lava and also sometimes cracks where I have to move from the sidewalk to near the middle of the road and that makes me feel a bit scared. I'm not really saying it's such a bad idea, but more like I have concerns for people with this mount.
I've thought about the concern of the mount going fast enough to get you stuck in a battle. But i figure, if Wizard101 made the mount, which i hope they will, the wizard will use the mount where they feel they don't have to worry about getting stuck in a battle.
~Thanks for the concern. I'm still trying to work out a way to way to possibly get the mount to work either way because cheetahs are my favorite animal and they have like every other big cat.

~bigcatwizard