Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gear For Max Storm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2010
I'm currently a max level storm wizard and I'm going for a damage build (with decent resistance if possible) right now I'm using:
- Tier 1 Darkmoor Hat, Robe, and Shoes (Malistaire's ___ of flux)
- Dragon's Talon of Tumult
- Fortune Teller's Eternal Gaze
- Storm Owl's Terror Ring
- Flygobs's Medallion
- Rasputin Deck (forgot name )
- Storm beast: triple damage, resist, fairy
Anyway, this build gives 128% damage, 45% crit, ~35% block, ~40% resist, 97% pip chance, and 33% pierce
I just wanted to know if anyone can help me improve this build, as I'm not sure about my amulet and ring.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Skullrunner4587 on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm currently a max level storm wizard and I'm going for a damage build (with decent resistance if possible) right now I'm using:
- Tier 1 Darkmoor Hat, Robe, and Shoes (Malistaire's ___ of flux)
- Dragon's Talon of Tumult
- Fortune Teller's Eternal Gaze
- Storm Owl's Terror Ring
- Flygobs's Medallion
- Rasputin Deck (forgot name )
- Storm beast: triple damage, resist, fairy
Anyway, this build gives 128% damage, 45% crit, ~35% block, ~40% resist, 97% pip chance, and 33% pierce
I just wanted to know if anyone can help me improve this build, as I'm not sure about my amulet and ring.
everything is pretty good. I would change two things.

1). Amulet: You Currently have the amulet that drops from shane von shane in darkmoor.
If I were you I would farm morganthe for her storm amulet.

2). Ring: I would go for the alpha and omega ring if you are going for damage. If you are going for critical (which is pretty much almost useless now due to the update), i would farm aphrodite for her ring. Also, for the alpha and omega ring, that is dropped from Gladiator Dimacherus (did I spell that right?).

Happy Farming

Au Revoir

JackTheWizard

Hero
May 07, 2015
pyro52701 on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
everything is pretty good. I would change two things.

1). Amulet: You Currently have the amulet that drops from shane von shane in darkmoor.
If I were you I would farm morganthe for her storm amulet.

2). Ring: I would go for the alpha and omega ring if you are going for damage. If you are going for critical (which is pretty much almost useless now due to the update), i would farm aphrodite for her ring. Also, for the alpha and omega ring, that is dropped from Gladiator Dimacherus (did I spell that right?).

Happy Farming

Au Revoir

JackTheWizard
yep you spelled it right