Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I under-leveled?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
I'm a lvl 39 and I just made it up to the Shirataki Temple (to defeat the plague oni) and I was wondering if I am under-leveled. When I walk around in Mooshu I usually just see people that are around level 42-49 and idk if I should start doing a bit more side quests. I actually have done a lot of them, like mostly all in Wizard City, a few in Krok and quite a lot in Marleybone and a tiny bit in Mooshu. Also tips on defeating Shirataki Temple dungeon??

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
no you arent under leveled my balance wizard is in plaza of conquests in dragonspyre at 38

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
My myth wizard is my main wizard and i'm currently around lvl 37 and i've already defeated the plague oni.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2016
I just beat the shirataki temple and i am lvl 35 so i dontthink you are underlvled

Dakota ThunderHammer 35

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
am i under leveled my character is in level 28 and i need to kill supply runners and they are hard i got to mooshu
at level 26 so am i under leveled i hope not

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Nope I was Lvl 43 even though I got trolled in Plague one dungeon.:?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
You're underleveled because you didn't do a lot of side quests like most other high leveled wizards you see.

-Cori RedBlood
Level 43

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
No way. No way at all. Every other wizard you've been seeing has been doing side quests. A lot of them. Like me. (Decided to omit this part because it sounds like bragging.)

BTW, to the person whose comment I saw while browsing the comments and anyone else who is in the same situation:
Level 28 is under-leveled (And I congratulate you for making it this far. Use good strategy skills and/or do side quests. So much xp.), in a way. If you can make it through, then go on ahead.

-Alia NightStalker (I wish I could change that username for obvious reasons...)
Level 43

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
No, your not under-leveled. If you see someone that seems to be higher than you by a few levels, it probably because they did side quests! Keep that in mind. I've seen a lot of people asking if they're too high or too low for a certain area. You guys don't need to worry.

--Fiona

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
No bro. Many ppl get there at like level 30 to 35 so you're fine. Don't worry about it anyways. If you are underleveled then you would level up easier since it gives a lot of xp.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Nope, not at all! I'm lvl 41 and I haven't defeated the plague oni yet... i don't think.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
You're fine in Mooshu. When you get to Dragonspire you won't be able to do any side quests unless you are at least level 40. And you can't complete Grizzleheim until you are level 40. But you don't need to be level 40 for Mooshu. I am running my life wizard through Mooshu, I'm level 35 at the moment, and everything seems pretty easy.

Note that having good gear and a good pet make more difference than a few levels in any case. You can get decent gear by going to the bazaar and simply buying all the best gear for your class and level, the best bazaar level 35 gear is fine for Mooshu. Getting good pets is more complicated.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
it's really weird how people are still commenting. i finished polaris in february XD

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
lachlan905cp on Oct 23, 2016 wrote:
it's really weird how people are still commenting. i finished polaris in february XD
You've come a long way :P