Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your favorite mount & why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
For Christmas my grandmother gave me the Jewelcrafters' bundle, so of course I love the crystal unicorn mount because of its extra stats and amazing graphics, but I also really like seraph and dark wings just because it makes it like your wizard is actually flying which I think is super cool.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
I like the blue wings that are kinda invisible and I wish I had the bone Dragon from the dragons hoard pack

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
And im also OBSESSED with the purple, blue and orange fairy wings. I wish I had them! Im dying for them.

Hero
May 07, 2015
now my favorite mount is the unicorn mount from the jewel crafters bundle

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
And im also OBSESSED with the purple, blue and orange fairy wings. I wish I had them! Im dying for them.
Finally got them

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
Finally got them
congrats!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Okay new fave, the new motorcycle mount is awesome. The jumping animation is so fluid and the whiplash noise when you land is a nice touch. I like how the bone wings fan out a bit as you go in the air. Jumping on ice makes it look like its spews up frost. Not to mention the idling animation is just perfect. Now if only it didn't decide to be as rare as a three dollar bill....

(I have horrid luck with pack mounts )