Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I think some good ideas that maybe other people might have suggested before is an enchant to shields, the same way sharpened blade and potent trap then should be an enchant for shields. Also would be good, enchants for the 2 shadow pip spells.Now with the new polterpooch pet that gives silencing wall, i think you should make that card 3 shields -25% for each school, maybe as learned, treasure card or as an item card.The same way talking about treasure cards, I do not remember well if before you could put the TC on the shared bank but i think you should be able to put TC in your shared bank because sometimes a wizard from fire for example, gets a medusa TC and I cannot give it to my myth, and what I am trying to show is that they could be of some use, but if I cannot place it on my shared bank I will rather sell it or have to trade. Other thing, and I know many people asked if it was gonna happen and its be able to put jewels to our gear, hats, robes, boots and wands I really suggest you do that because would be a super benefit. Other think is as the same you increased the backpack, treasure cards etc. maximum i think you should do the same with the bank and the attic. I also suggest when it comes to specific seasons like right now Christmas, you should put at the crown shop a house themed with Christmas items, maybe for valentine, easter and all the special ocations put different new houses exclusive for a limited time themed with what its being celebrated. Thanks for the attention and hope you take some ideas in consideration. Caleb shadowbrand lvl 110

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
i am only level 80 however i have my mum and sister playing who are level 100+.... resently they have been winning good gear loads of pets and plants and i am very jel... my idea would be to let the low levels (over 80+) to be able to joining sigi dungeons such as Dartmoor...

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
The Idea I have could bring a lot more excitement to player vs. player (pvp). for a normal battle field it's 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. That's what it has been from the start of wizard101. All pvp battle field consists of 8 open slots. for 1v1, 2v2, you get the point. my idea is, instead of 8 open slots, there is 10, so 10 players can enter the battle field at once!, but not only that. It is every wizard for themselves. So, 10 wizards go to battle, but only 1 comes out victorious and stands above the other 9 competitors in the battle.

If you like this idea, let me know. I would love to hear the replies. If there is things to don't like about this idea, also let me know, I'm open for ideas. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and who knows, This idea could go into test realm and live realm. Thanks again

Austin Silver Blood lvl 110

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
TheArq on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
nice idea
Thank you.

I ask a favor for you, if you know of any friends that get on the message board, let them know about this comment and have them leave me a message about this new arena that i'm try to have made. it would be a great help for you and for the many other wizards in the spiral.

Austin Silver Blood lvl 110

Survivor
May 14, 2014
Defender
Dec 31, 2014
The Bolstered Ward item card may as well be a trainable sun spell.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
meowstic481 on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
I think there should be a three headed hydra mount and pet
A Spirit School Hydra pet (Chimera) already exists.