Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Ideas for the Future of Wizards, Past Polaris

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hi,

Polaris is the world where all of the wizards graduate and become no longer students, but real wizards! Past Polaris, what do you think the future will be?

I'm predicting at least 4 more worlds: Mirage, Hidden Lands, Broken Shores, Empyrea, etc. We'll continue to help Ambrose and everyone. Maybe we will revisit all the worlds. And what about Old Cob, Mallistare the Undying, and Morganthe the Undying?

Those are just my sketchy ideas. I might soon have a whole plan set out for us wizards. So now that I've shared, I want to know your future plans for the Spiral past Polaris! It has to be somewhat realistic, not completely crazy. Tie together all of your history into knots, and make a future for you and other wizards.

~ Mythali

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I haven't gotten that far yet, but...
Maybe there could be a quest from your (former) school's teacher that sends you to a new world, (maybe similar to Wizard City,) where there is/are:

A new school, kind of like wizard college

Magic masters scattered around, who teach you the spells they know

Relatives of the Ravenwood school teachers, who teach you what they know

(Check the "What new worlds do you think are on the Spiral" for my ideas for this world) People on the outer space world teach you new astral spells in exchange for your help, which actually do damage instead of giving a bonus

You've brought up an interesting topic, so I hope more people post here!

Delver
May 12, 2012
Laura Summerbloom on Dec 21, 2015 wrote:
I haven't gotten that far yet, but...
Maybe there could be a quest from your (former) school's teacher that sends you to a new world, (maybe similar to Wizard City,) where there is/are:

A new school, kind of like wizard college

Magic masters scattered around, who teach you the spells they know

Relatives of the Ravenwood school teachers, who teach you what they know

(Check the "What new worlds do you think are on the Spiral" for my ideas for this world) People on the outer space world teach you new astral spells in exchange for your help, which actually do damage instead of giving a bonus

You've brought up an interesting topic, so I hope more people post here!
Your idea would be really cool. I'm thinking of maybe a swampy world.
Thanks, I hope more people do too.

~ Mythali

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
i have not got to Polaris yet, however an idea might be seeing all your former enmeys etc malastire morganthe the ones that can not die: and haveing a world full of the "baddies" you have come across the theme could be your teacher has been taken or something to bring you there etc

Delver
May 12, 2012
unicornhelper555 on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
i have not got to Polaris yet, however an idea might be seeing all your former enmeys etc malastire morganthe the ones that can not die: and haveing a world full of the "baddies" you have come across the theme could be your teacher has been taken or something to bring you there etc
Actually, I've heard of a world that KI might (not for sure) create after Polaris that is similar to this. It is called Empyrea and it is the sky themed world with flying squids, eagles, falcons, griffons, kinda like Aquila. Since Morganthe and Malestaire go up into the sky, they might be there. That's what I've heard.

~ Mythali