Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is balance a good school to solo?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I recently made a new balance character. I am level 13 and have completed colossus blvd. I had some help up until level 11. It wasnt too bad to solo but when i get to upper areas will it get harder to solo?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
That really depends on your play style. Balance is tricky, because while I had no trouble soloing and soloed most of the game (except for dungeons), I've seen many other people complain that balance is hard to solo. This always confuses me since I figured it out quite easily, but since balance wasn't my first character (though it is my main now) it might just have been easier for me because I already knew how the game worked. I also got life mastery early on, so I was able to heal quite easily, which let me stay in battle longer so I could set up for big hits with traps and blades.

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Balance is probably the hardest school to solo. I have soloed it(but with help for major dungeons) and am currently in zafaria(level 61) but it's very difficult. If you want to solo choose myth or death.