Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Animal Ears!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
So far we have cat ear hairstyles (and horns, which sorta count). If you could add more animal ear/horn hairstyles or hats to the game, what would they be? I would personally love white fox ears on snow hoods like the arctic fox characters in Polaris.

What about you?

Delver
May 12, 2012
Starblood653 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
So far we have cat ear hairstyles (and horns, which sorta count). If you could add more animal ear/horn hairstyles or hats to the game, what would they be? I would personally love white fox ears on snow hoods like the arctic fox characters in Polaris.

What about you?
That would be awesome!
I would enjoy unicorn horns a lot

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
I think it would be really cute to have a hairstyle with elf ears that stick out, or maybe mouse ears and with the mouse one they could add little whiskers on the characters face

Scarlet SummerBreeze 100
Destiny WillowShade 80

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Starblood653 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:

What about you?
i like a dog mask with some kinda cool hair

i sorry but the halo for the guys were really really weird and i would like to wear it but i don't like the hairstyle it had

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Personally, I would love a variety of big-cat ears, with realistic fur. The cat ears in-game just look plain weird to me, the fur has all these weird highlights. Aside from that, I think more hairstyles with horns would be nice, like some Antelope horns- that would be cool, if you asked me.