Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pyromancer level 90 Gear help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Hi, okay so my fire wizard just hit level 90. Which set of Hades gear is best? I want to know what amulets, athames, wands, and rings are good too. I usually solo, but I find people to play with every once in awhile. I don't pvp too often but I do like it every once in awhile. I currently own full waterworks, and a fennec fox pet with double resist, fire critical, and may cast vengeance. So, what full gear should i get? I tried to cover everything that I think people will ask in the replies so please help me. :)

-Victoria DragonBlood level 90 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
sweetori999 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Hi, okay so my fire wizard just hit level 90. Which set of Hades gear is best? I want to know what amulets, athames, wands, and rings are good too. I usually solo, but I find people to play with every once in awhile. I don't pvp too often but I do like it every once in awhile. I currently own full waterworks, and a fennec fox pet with double resist, fire critical, and may cast vengeance. So, what full gear should i get? I tried to cover everything that I think people will ask in the replies so please help me. :)

-Victoria DragonBlood level 90 Pyromancer
my pet also has damage now :)

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Fire gear huh?

Well to get you started-
athame- Blade of the felled titan
Ring- Alpha and omega ring
Robe/hat/boots- hades water works upgrade set(look on duelist 101 to see what I am talking about)
www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/wizard101-hades-gear-guide/
amulet- although this is almost impossible the amulet of divine influence is considered the best amulet in game you can find it at tartarus
deck- I just use some of the dropped decks from Azteca

And that's it lol just farm for that and your fire should look pretty op

-John 90
-John 110
-John110