Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walzakistan... Sounds like an interesting place

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I've heard mentions of a city called Walzakistan through Polaris' adventures, & it seems like an interesting place to visit. I'm thinking it may be located past the gate's other side in Urville Station, where the Gulag Guards are currently blocking the passage to it & the gate to it's path it locked. Duchess Carwalina said she was from Walzakistan while on her way to Walruskberg.

From my guessing, Walzakistan is a city where many walruses live & some Walrus Tsars & seals protect their city with their lives, & I'm guessing it's got it's own leader there & it's had a history of crimes & events there.

If Walzakistan is to be added in Polaris someday, I would like to see & visit that city. What do you think, Wizards? Would you like to visit Walzakistan one day?

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I agree!
I'm very interested in how the Walrus' invaded Pinguinonia and enslaved the population. Polaris has obvious references to the Russian Revolution as well as the French reveloution and KI have cleverly blended the two. I have a feeling that whilst we wait for the second world to arrive there may be new side areas of Polaris opened up to us and we may learn the answers to your questions

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Enlightened One on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
I agree!
I'm very interested in how the Walrus' invaded Pinguinonia and enslaved the population. Polaris has obvious references to the Russian Revolution as well as the French reveloution and KI have cleverly blended the two. I have a feeling that whilst we wait for the second world to arrive there may be new side areas of Polaris opened up to us and we may learn the answers to your questions
Yeah. I'm eager to learn that. Even though Polaris got launched, there are always new places to explore, for it, like the other worlds, may be bound to have new zones added someday.