Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a good myth pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Anyone out there have a decent or op myth pet they are willing to hatch? I had a good one with pain giver and myth dealer in the pool. It's a strange beast with spell proof, spell defy, mc sprite, and it unluckily got a selfish talent. I looked for a good week for a decent pet and someone with a nice attitude to hatch with and now I ended up failing miserably at epic and just do not have the courage to go looking around the pet pavilion for forever and a day to find another generous person. I got the pet to epic during the 50% off sale in which I spent 5,000 crowns leveling from ancient to epic and got the astute talent. So it was basically me taking 10$ out of my wallet and saying "here give me a selfish talent". But it's all good I love kingisle and wiz101 so I will always be a happy customer.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
I have several myth pets, and most are either adult or ancient. I have wanted to hatch an orthrus, but could not find anyone with another willing to hatch, so I crossed her with a golden ram, which I have now taken to forth generation, though my third generation seem to be best for me.
I play mostly on Realm Drake, as long as it stays perfect. I am usually at the pet pavilion around nine (9am) Eastern. I am currently questing in Azteca.
I have a Myth House on the Tour under magical, and it has a GREEN transporter to my Red Barn Farm were I garden.
You should be able to track me down in one of these places.
Avatar's name is Abigail Skygarden. I will be the one in the white and gold Dragonspyre Captain's Uniform with a golden ram and Azteca sword.
you are welcome to check out my live stock and see if anything is of interest to you.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Medusa with triple myth damage on that adds about 19 9 universal resist damage and may cast healing current oh yeah and gives spells

Wolfmythsword110

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well if either of you are generous or just oddly looking for a strange beast you can meet me tomorrow in the pet pavilion realm vampire between 12:00-1:00pm pacific time

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015

Well I am not sure which tomorrow you mean or who I am meeting but I will be in the Vampire Realm pet pavilion between 3 pm and 4 pm Eastern (hope I counted time zones correctly). I will stuff every Myth Pet I have in my backpack.
Abigail Skygarden

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
IceWolvering on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
Well if either of you are generous or just oddly looking for a strange beast you can meet me tomorrow in the pet pavilion realm vampire between 12:00-1:00pm pacific time
Aw sorry man another time becuase i livei n africa and it's really late for me then

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
balancemythstormma... on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Aw sorry man another time becuase i livei n africa and it's really late for me then
Wow Africa, so cool. I was really hoping to see a Medusa pet. Maybe you could show her off some time; just post a Realm, place, time and date, and I will set an alarm clock.
Abigail Skygarden

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well this surely is confusing, How about November 27, 3-4pm eastern time, My mans name is Aljejandro

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I too am looking for a myth pet. Anyone care to help me out please? x:

Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
I have a party corgi, he's great for the derby. He also 2 resist for each school.

Here's some information about the party corgi:http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Party_Corgi

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well if anyone wants to hatch, I have the golden goose and maple moose pets now so ill be in the pavilion at 2:00 pm eastern time on December 15. see you there :D