Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
My Bonesmasher Robe of sparks and my malistaire boots of flux went missing, and they aren't in my backpack or bank. I stitched it yesterday to the Transcendent Crown gear, and I can't find it. Any idea how to find them?

Administrator
Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks!
I sent in the ticket. Do you have any idea how long it takes to be resolved by any chance?
Thanks.

Administrator
If you successfully submitted the request, you will have gotten an automatic reply with a ticket number. Once you have that ticket number it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
What would normally happen if the gear was gone? Would I get it back, completely, or would i get each part and the crowns for it, or would I not get it at all?

Administrator
Merfolura on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
What would normally happen if the gear was gone? Would I get it back, completely, or would i get each part and the crowns for it, or would I not get it at all?
Those decisions will be made at the discretion of Customer Support based on the facts of the specific situation.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you for answering all my questions.
Just a quick question. What facts would customer service look at?

Thanks.
And thats all I had to ask.
Dakota Titanheart