Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold Banking

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I think everyone can agree that it would be nice to be able to transfer gold between Characters through the house bank or some other kind of banking system. Lets take for example a person with over 50,000 gold. What if they want to delete their character but they are reluctant because they have so much money with no where to put it, wasting it in the process? It would be nice if we could have a bank in wizard city that allows us to transfer our hard earned cash to one of our other wizards that need it more than we do. Anyone else agree?

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
it would be nice for the times I am sitting on max gold to bank some so I could go back when i needed more or be able to give it to other wizards of mine who have low amount of gold. I try to hatch or spend gold as I can but sometimes I can have max gold and a full backpack xd. Maybe they could make a housing item like the seed house where we could store up to a set amount?

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
dizzydiana73 on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
it would be nice for the times I am sitting on max gold to bank some so I could go back when i needed more or be able to give it to other wizards of mine who have low amount of gold. I try to hatch or spend gold as I can but sometimes I can have max gold and a full backpack xd. Maybe they could make a housing item like the seed house where we could store up to a set amount?
or change a 10% fee when you withdraw and that 10% goes to some random player across all servers as a gift

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Buy something with it. If you just want to make space, just trash it or sell it right back to Bazaar. If you want to transfer to another wizard, put the items in the shared bank for them to sell. I find the easiest way to transfer gold is all the snacks and reagents that pile up from gardening and questing high level wizards. As for "hard earned" come off it. It's so "hard earned" we're constantly looking for ways to get rid of the excess.