Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Arcanum- Saying Goodbye

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Wizard101 came out in 2008, 7 years ago. All the kids who played back at that time are probably in their senior year of High School now. I believe that KI made our wizards graduate from Wizard City and make the Arcanum our "college". So basically, i think Wizard101 is saying farewell to their first players, who have grown to love, and enjoy this game, much like me. It's really hard, because i'm almost at my senior year also, and this game has grown up with me. No matter where i go, i will always remember my time playing Wizard101.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
It's kind of funny, and kind of awesome to me because I started playing back in 2008, and played all through high school, and just graduated earlier this year, so it was awesome for me to graduate about the same time that my wizards are all going to be graduating.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
DenicetheMenace305 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Wizard101 came out in 2008, 7 years ago. All the kids who played back at that time are probably in their senior year of High School now. I believe that KI made our wizards graduate from Wizard City and make the Arcanum our "college". So basically, i think Wizard101 is saying farewell to their first players, who have grown to love, and enjoy this game, much like me. It's really hard, because i'm almost at my senior year also, and this game has grown up with me. No matter where i go, i will always remember my time playing Wizard101.
Heck no! I've been playing since 2008 and I'm graduating and I have no intention to leave the spiral behind when I graduate!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Lol I'm probably one of the youngest, longest playing players out there o.o

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I've been playing since '08 and I'm only in my Sophomore year.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I've been playing since 2011, 4 years, and though I haven't played as long as others, this game has changed my life forever. The Arcanum shocked me and I was also shocked when we didn't report back to Ambrose, I'm growing up and so is the game, it's wild! It feels like just yesterday I first took my first character (Angela Gem) out into Unicorn Way for my first battle.

Angela Gem, Level 110
Katie GoldFountain, Level 90

Survivor
Sep 05, 2015
JczUchiha. on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
I've been playing since '08 and I'm only in my Sophomore year.
Why you gotta copy me lol

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Where did You get this "saying goodbye" ? The wiz game wasn't build for kids only, but as a family game. I was 30 when start playing and have no intentions leaving the game.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I started playing when I was 4 in 2008, I remember when Celestia was just about finished and then Zafaria came out. It's nice to see the spiral still keeping the magic alive

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
DenicetheMenace305 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
no they aren't. They need a way to keep giving out spells, and it's ridiculous for the teachers who couldn't even do half the things our characters had to do, to keep calling them "young wizard". I mean, think. After beating Malistair in dragonspyre, we saved the world and after beating Morganthe, we saved the universe. The teachers back in Ravenwood haven't had any new spells for us for a long time. So it's long past time for us not to be a student there.

So they are moving the characters up in age and ability, and sending them on to the next level of learning. And at the arcanum they can call us "young" because compared to them, we are.

I wonder if Ambrose even knows about the Arcanum.

Anyway, it's a logical step in the character development and the story line.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I'm in my sophomore year and have been playing Wizard101 since the summer of 2011.
I remember when the level cap was 70.
I hope to keep playing Wizard101 for many years to come.