Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum needs more music themes composed & added

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Hi there!

I enjoyed seeing the Arcanum, and I have to say, it is amazing! I'll definitely like getting used to that place once it hits Live!

Though, there is something I need to ask of you...

While I reached level 108 & talked to Jaki Whisperwind, she asked me to speak to Cyrio Cassini & be tested by him in order to learn the new spell she has.

After I accepted the quest that is named after the new spell quest, like my Balance Wizard's spell quest, "Nested Fury", I spoke to Cyrio Cassini & headed into a solo-only instance & dueled him as the boss there, but, I don't hear music once entered in an instance there, nor combat themes while dueling any mobs &/or bosses in the Arcanum. All I heard was nothing but quietness... almost. Right now, there's only one theme heard in it's hub.

My important request is this, so hear this, if you please, I ask of your composers to compose new music themes for any dungeon instances in the Arcanum, current & more to arrive, dueling against any creature mobs in the Arcanum, & even dueling against bosses in the Arcanum, that is to say, new themes named "Arcanum Dungeon Theme 1", "Arcanum Combat Theme", & "Arcanum Boss Combat Theme", respectively, & to not re-use any themes previously composed there.

Plus, I would like of you to add in a new NPC vendor that sells music scrolls in the Arcanum, including the Arcanum's own music scrolls. I would like to see that.

Hope you can add them in before this goes Live, even if you have to extend the Test Realm schedule to do so. I don't mind if you did. It will be worth it.

My thanks!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Trimond297 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi there!

I enjoyed seeing the Arcanum, and I have to say, it is amazing! I'll definitely like getting used to that place once it hits Live!

Though, there is something I need to ask of you...

While I reached level 108 & talked to Jaki Whisperwind, she asked me to speak to Cyrio Cassini & be tested by him in order to learn the new spell she has.

After I accepted the quest that is named after the new spell quest, like my Balance Wizard's spell quest, "Nested Fury", I spoke to Cyrio Cassini & headed into a solo-only instance & dueled him as the boss there, but, I don't hear music once entered in an instance there, nor combat themes while dueling any mobs &/or bosses in the Arcanum. All I heard was nothing but quietness... almost. Right now, there's only one theme heard in it's hub.

My important request is this, so hear this, if you please, I ask of your composers to compose new music themes for any dungeon instances in the Arcanum, current & more to arrive, dueling against any creature mobs in the Arcanum, & even dueling against bosses in the Arcanum, that is to say, new themes named "Arcanum Dungeon Theme 1", "Arcanum Combat Theme", & "Arcanum Boss Combat Theme", respectively, & to not re-use any themes previously composed there.

Plus, I would like of you to add in a new NPC vendor that sells music scrolls in the Arcanum, including the Arcanum's own music scrolls. I would like to see that.

Hope you can add them in before this goes Live, even if you have to extend the Test Realm schedule to do so. I don't mind if you did. It will be worth it.

My thanks!
nor combat themes while dueling any mobs &/or bosses in the Arcanum.
Bosses and mobs in the Arcanum? Where?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Mindy GoldenHeart on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
nor combat themes while dueling any mobs &/or bosses in the Arcanum.
Bosses and mobs in the Arcanum? Where?
Cyrio Cassini is the only boss in the Arcanum right now. You have to face him in a duel to get the new shadow-enhanced spell based on your class of choice from your new teachers there if you reached level 108. His school class & spell decks differs depending on your choice, too.

One day, new mobs & more bosses may be added to the Arcanum. Right now, Cyrio is the only boss to duel there.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I figured I would as well bring that up to your attention, since, besides the only music theme heard in the Arcanum's hub zone, there's no other music themes for the Arcanum composed in the Test Realm right now, especially separate combat themes for mobs, & yes, even bosses there.

Can't let this quietness of no music during combat in the Arcanum go unnoticed before this goes Live, now, can we? Whoever composed some additional tunes for Polaris should be making new themes for dungeons & mob & boss combat themes in the Arcanum before this goes Live.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
There is only 1 battle in the arcanum, and that is the boss. Unless they add more enemies in the arcanum, it's not really worth it to put in a battle theme

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Angela Gem on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
There is only 1 battle in the arcanum, and that is the boss. Unless they add more enemies in the arcanum, it's not really worth it to put in a battle theme
I faced him again in Live, and found that they placed in the Khrysalis Combat Theme 2 heard in Khrysalis Part Two's zones in place for that duel against Cyrio. While I admire their quick changes at their last minutes before their updates goes Live, it doesn't fit well with the Arcanum's setting.

Maybe in time, there will be more new themes made for the Arcanum, including it's own general & boss combat themes, & one of them will no doubt replace that fill-in temporary theme during the duel against Cyrio.