Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Wouldn't it be great to have a seasonal quest for Wizard101's birthday? We have such fun quests for Halloween and if you think about it, the creation of the Spiral is a pretty special day/month.

I thought the storyline could be everyone is preparing for a party to celebrate and some enemy of the Spiral takes advantage of the celebration to destroy the Spiral as we know it. Our job as wizards is to ensure this special day goes as planned.

The drops could be festive outfits and party decorations.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Moira Stormheart

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I think this is a good idea but people may take advantage of it and pit their fake birthday to get presents early.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
NerdyHamster on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I think this is a good idea but people may take advantage of it and pit their fake birthday to get presents early.
I meant for September for the birthday of the Spiral not each wizard's individual birthday. This quest would be something like the seasonal quests for Halloween, only available during September.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Moira Stormheart on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Wouldn't it be great to have a seasonal quest for Wizard101's birthday? We have such fun quests for Halloween and if you think about it, the creation of the Spiral is a pretty special day/month.

I thought the storyline could be everyone is preparing for a party to celebrate and some enemy of the Spiral takes advantage of the celebration to destroy the Spiral as we know it. Our job as wizards is to ensure this special day goes as planned.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Moira Stormheart
We have a W101 Birthday event. I don't recall there being a quest involved so that might be a good addition but there's a week long birthday celebration. Gifts galore and fun for all.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Moira Stormheart on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:

Thoughts, suggestions?

Moira Stormheart
I love this idea!

Party Corgi could be dropped by Nightshade. Ambrose could also be wearing a b day hat :P

- Ali 80

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I just had another idea. Maybe the quest could be a seasonal one shot gauntlet? Like the Tanglewood Terrors or the Baddle of the Bands but only offered during September. If availability is an issue, it could be offered as a rare drop from those bosses which usually drop seasonal items.

Thoughts?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
This is a wonderful idea! The Spiral should certainly be celebrated by having a birthday quest! Alike to dropping birthday gear (as the author already said) and decorations! Hopefully KI will notice this and consider it.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Moira Stormheart on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I just had another idea. Maybe the quest could be a seasonal one shot gauntlet? Like the Tanglewood Terrors or the Baddle of the Bands but only offered during September. If availability is an issue, it could be offered as a rare drop from those bosses which usually drop seasonal items.

Thoughts?
Super! :D They should make a Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Xmas one too only in those holidays.

~ Ali