Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am a the right level for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2014
So about a day ago my level 45 just started Celestia. Celestia is cool and has good music but my friends are level 50's and say that my level is to low for Celestia. Is that true?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Well to me, it kinda depends on what school you are. For example I went to celestia as a level 48 death wizard. I am now a level 50. It was ok for me because death saps health, bit if you have low health and can't regenrate as quick, it can be very difficult.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
AJ The Wiz Kid on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Well to me, it kinda depends on what school you are. For example I went to celestia as a level 48 death wizard. I am now a level 50. It was ok for me because death saps health, bit if you have low health and can't regenrate as quick, it can be very difficult.
i disagree with this because to me, it does not matter what school you are. It doesnt matter what level you are either. It all matters about the amount of power and capability you have in order to do celestia

please dont argue with me because this is only my opinion

Taylor Searider level 37 ice

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
ssbbwizard05 on Nov 1, 2015 wrote:
So about a day ago my level 45 just started Celestia. Celestia is cool and has good music but my friends are level 50's and say that my level is to low for Celestia. Is that true?
Sorry but, you are average underleveled. You can however continue, but if you keep going without doing ANY side quests you will eventually stop doing main quests because you will have to be a certain level to continue. I would advise to do the side quests for Mooshu and Dragonspyre. They also make you stronger and easier to fight in CL.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Honestly, I've been having trouble too even though I'm a higher level. It's just a harder world. If you would like some help, you can add me.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
Level 50 is probably the way to start out celestia. All astral spells, new gear, and wands are now only unlock able at level 50. You can start at whatever level but it might be difficult to solo as the game progresses quickly. If you start at level 45 you should look to team with others.