Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An under used long existing feature on every world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
Twice this week I have been asked to help with a very difficult Boss / Dungeon and the person asking was defeated during the battle. I was left in the battle unwilling to defeat any of the opponents, until the person returned. But instead of using a potion and returning quickly, they were chasing wisps. When I asked, usually later, I was informed that they did not have any full potions.
I was shocked and annoyed the first time, and confused the second time, as these were two very different people. I further inquired and figured out that at least these two were unaware that by playing the games ( like the ones in the fairgrounds) on any of the worlds (I am in Zafaria so far and each has had the games) you can refill your potions FOR FREE.
Since I like to have all three of my potions full all the time; and I wanted to make my Castle more interesting I added the mini games to my Myth House. This way I can pop in and refill my potions anytime I use them, plus any one can visit this house and use the games. But these games are in the Common access area on every World. There is no reason for an empty potion bottle. Please fill your potions .

Abigale Skygarden's Myth House: please visit.
(listed under magical)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Kitilark on Oct 24, 2015 wrote:
Twice this week I have been asked to help with a very difficult Boss / Dungeon and the person asking was defeated during the battle. I was left in the battle unwilling to defeat any of the opponents, until the person returned. But instead of using a potion and returning quickly, they were chasing wisps. When I asked, usually later, I was informed that they did not have any full potions.
I was shocked and annoyed the first time, and confused the second time, as these were two very different people. I further inquired and figured out that at least these two were unaware that by playing the games ( like the ones in the fairgrounds) on any of the worlds (I am in Zafaria so far and each has had the games) you can refill your potions FOR FREE.
Since I like to have all three of my potions full all the time; and I wanted to make my Castle more interesting I added the mini games to my Myth House. This way I can pop in and refill my potions anytime I use them, plus any one can visit this house and use the games. But these games are in the Common access area on every World. There is no reason for an empty potion bottle. Please fill your potions .

Abigale Skygarden's Myth House: please visit.
(listed under magical)
Agreed! How anyone can voluntarily enter an obviously tough battle without full potions is beyond my comprehension. Like you, I prefer all of my potions full all of the time. It only takes a couple of minutes in a mini-game to fill a bottle. Also, a quick trip to Hilda Brewer at the Fairgrounds will allow you to fill your bottles instantly for a price that's actually pretty cheap considering how easy gold is to come by in the game.
I used to do the decent thing and wait for people to return if they flee after death. Now, I give them one round. If they're not back by then I assume they're either A: not coming back -or- B: running for wisps.
Remember the Spiral Scouts motto - "Be Prepared"