Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Gear VS Terror's Hoard Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
What would you guys(and gals) recommend for a Pyromancer? I've already chosen the Terror wand for its may cast, but I want to know what you people think is the best. Thanks if you reply.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
darkmoor is way better you do get higher health with the pack gear but you sacrifice as well ie: damage,crit and so on. but I can also tell you that the exalted duels have some pretty nice gear I myself however didn't get any of that gear even though I was a nice guy and invited friends I have also invited randoms and wouldn't ya know my friends got the mounts that dropped and the randoms got gear lol oh well maybe ill be rewarded in the nightmare packs lol heres hoping right?

anyway your answer from me is in fact darkmoor all day long unless your" look"specific

hope I helped
yours truly

liam stormbrand

representing TEAM BRING IT

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
The terror hoard's wand is better than the Darkmoor wand, you just sacrifice some pierce. I'm still trying to get the wand from opening packs.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
Terror's hoard wand is way better.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
sorry but you guys are right I did say darkmoor gear but you you guys are correct the terror hoard wand is wayyyyyyyyyyy better I have it on both my exalts my fire and my death :P so yea terror hoard wand for level 100 is best by far

liam stormbrand

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jspeed1 on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
sorry but you guys are right I did say darkmoor gear but you you guys are correct the terror hoard wand is wayyyyyyyyyyy better I have it on both my exalts my fire and my death :P so yea terror hoard wand for level 100 is best by far

liam stormbrand

Level 100+ Jack Hallows Wailmer is better (but is only for storm)

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
Level 100+ Jack Hallows Wailmer is better (but is only for storm)
um jack hallows {WAILER}? oh yes :) yea but its only got crit :/ no block lol and no increase in damage so yea not so much lol id stay with the terrors hoard wand

TEAM BRING IT

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Terror Hoard wand, with darkmoor gear. At the same time, do some exalted dungeons, because it seems faster to get that gear than the darkmoor stuff and it's a slight upgrade over darkmoor gear. Using a wand with all crit and no block is not such a good idea in lvl 100+ dungeons unless you have a dedicated healer. The darkmoor and and exalted duel bosses crit too much to totally neglect block.