Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Card Game!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Wizard101 is based off spells being casted on cards right? Well I believe that they should sell these cards as a game.

So you start out by removing the items from the box,

A card mat, a 10 sided die, 7 decks that have spells level 1-50 (1 deck for each school) , 2 coins, and a note pad and pen, a calculator, and yellow and white chips

The 10 sided die is used to figure out if the spell has fizzled, you just look at the card, say it's a thunder snake, and see the accuracy, which is 70%, roll the die, and if it lands on a 3, 2, or 1, the spell fizzled because it's a 30% chance of fizzling.

The note pad and pen is for recording health and other things,

The calculator is used for figuring out how much health is taken and how much damage is added on to an attack.

The yellow and white chips are used for pips, everyone starts the round with 2 power pips, but every round each player flips their coin, and if it's heads, they get a power pip, if it's tails, they get a pip.

You could sell booster packs, like higher level spells, enchantments, auras, and shadow spells.

Rules:

Each player starts with their selected spell deck, and they flip a coin, one person calls it in the air and decides who goes first.

Each player starts with 2 power pips (yellow chips) and has 9 cards in hand at all times.(I forget how many are in your hand in the game I think it's 9 but it's the same as in the game)

You lay down the cards to cast them. The cards have a percentage on the right side of the card, that percentage will determine if you fizzle or not.

There will be a Number in the upper right hand corner of the card and that determines the number of pips you have.

So basicly it's like the game but slightly different