Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
First i wanna say sorry about my English , this is not my main language. So now lets start .Every other element have a prism and a mass prism so why the balance doesn't have one .The balance bosses are so hard without prism my idea is to add one balance prism that converts balance into a random element or to add two prisms spirit and elemental .The elemental one converts balance into storm , ice or fire and the spirit one converts balance into myth , life or death .There should be a mass version of the prism . If this is added into the game defeating balance bosses will be much easyer.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
steeve123767 on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
First i wanna say sorry about my English , this is not my main language. So now lets start .Every other element have a prism and a mass prism so why the balance doesn't have one .The balance bosses are so hard without prism my idea is to add one balance prism that converts balance into a random element or to add two prisms spirit and elemental .The elemental one converts balance into storm , ice or fire and the spirit one converts balance into myth , life or death .There should be a mass version of the prism . If this is added into the game defeating balance bosses will be much easyer.
Did KI get rid of Chimera and Hydra or something? My balance hasn't had a problem with balance bosses. Balance does take longer to kill than other schools, but they make up for it in PvP.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
ChrisIceChrisFire on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
Did KI get rid of Chimera and Hydra or something? My balance hasn't had a problem with balance bosses. Balance does take longer to kill than other schools, but they make up for it in PvP.
Except not everyone cares about PVP, so this isn't exactly a benefit for a lot of people.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Balance doesn't need a prism, and shouldn't have one given that it has everything else and plenty of ways to deal with balance enemies:

Spectral blast
Chimera
Hydra
Gaze
the spells from the Harpy and Therizinosaurus pets
Off-school TCs
Infallible
Extraordinary
Spears
Shrike
Pierce from gear and jewels

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance has no need for a prism. Giving Balance a prism would also mean creating a balance shield. This would hurt Balance a lot more than any prism would help. Balance bosses are actually among the easier bosses to solo on my Balance wizard because you can have huge resist without sacrificing attack stats.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Fact number one:
Higher level Balances have Hydras and Chimeras and Spectral Blasts.

Fact number two:
Lower level Balances don't have that.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Storm Flower on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
Fact number one:

Fact number two:

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,
Lower level, in this case, means levels 1 to 25. Most enemies' resistance isn't very relevant that early, and that's also a time when off-school spells are still relevant, especially for Balance due to Balanceblade.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Storm Flower on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
Fact number one:

Fact number two:

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,
I guess you have a different definition of low level than most. Spectral Blast is only level 26, that's a very low level.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
If you're level 92+, get Shadow Shrike. If you've used your training points wisely, it shouldn't be an issue to get it.