Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Third Arc Spell/Game Ideas: Post yours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Hello KingsIsle and friends, UmbraFire here!

I have some really cool and helpful ideas for the third arc that I would like to share, and want you guys to post yours as well. First I will talk about ideas for Shad Magic spells.

Shadow Magic Spell Ideas:

Shadow Dispel spell; a spell that dispels next outgoing shadow spell (not including shadow powered school spells)

Shadow Empowerment/Empower; an shadow pip empowerment/empower, except maybe rank 8 and up spells trigger th be pip.

Shadow Dot spells for us: we need a powerful darkmoor dragon-like dot that will help aid us tremendously in battle, while costing only 1 shadow pip so that we can still have a legit fire power with our shadow powered school spells, not something that costs 2 pips and becomes slightly useless like the shadow creatures.

Regular Spell Ideas:

Mass Feint: a feint that casts on all enemies for ALL schools to learn

Dispel all: a dispel that takes away next outgoing spell for any school. A way to make this not overpowered is to make it like stuns, when one dispel all is casted, a dispel block is casted to prevent spamming

Guardian of the Spiral: spell for all schools that costs 10 pips, and allows you to increase damage by %
50% every time you are hit in the next 4 rounds

Game ideas:

Allow jewel socketing on wands; want for this: a must

Allow trading items and regents with other players, there is a 15,000 gold fee to trade, and you can ONLY trade with someone your level; want for this: MUST

Allow us to sell pets, no buying pets, just selling them; want for this: Medium

When a player dies, if healed in the next three rounds the blades stay; want for this: Must

More powerful wand hit spells; want for this: Medium

Thanks! That's my wishlist! Post yours below!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
wizmaster296 on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello KingsIsle and friends, UmbraFire here!

I have some really cool and helpful ideas for the third arc that I would like to share, and want you guys to post yours as well. First I will talk about ideas for Shad Magic spells.

Shadow Magic Spell Ideas:

Shadow Dispel spell; a spell that dispels next outgoing shadow spell (not including shadow powered school spells)

Shadow Empowerment/Empower; an shadow pip empowerment/empower, except maybe rank 8 and up spells trigger th be pip.

Shadow Dot spells for us: we need a powerful darkmoor dragon-like dot that will help aid us tremendously in battle, while costing only 1 shadow pip so that we can still have a legit fire power with our shadow powered school spells, not something that costs 2 pips and becomes slightly useless like the shadow creatures.

Regular Spell Ideas:

Mass Feint: a feint that casts on all enemies for ALL schools to learn

Dispel all: a dispel that takes away next outgoing spell for any school. A way to make this not overpowered is to make it like stuns, when one dispel all is casted, a dispel block is casted to prevent spamming

Guardian of the Spiral: spell for all schools that costs 10 pips, and allows you to increase damage by %
50% every time you are hit in the next 4 rounds

Game ideas:

Allow trading items and regents with other players, there is a 15,000 gold fee to trade, and you can ONLY trade with someone your level; want for this: MUST

Allow us to sell pets, no buying pets, just selling them; want for this: Medium

When a player dies, if healed in the next three rounds the blades stay; want for this: Must

More powerful wand hit spells; want for this: Medium

Thanks! That's my wishlist! Post yours below!

those 2 are probably my favorite, but the level requirement needing to be the exact same (?) is kinda overkill,like how often do you see someone else that happens to be your level and would like to trade items/reagents (besides max levels) cool ideas though!

I.G.E. lvl 95 Myth

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Isaac GoldenEyes on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:

those 2 are probably my favorite, but the level requirement needing to be the exact same (?) is kinda overkill,like how often do you see someone else that happens to be your level and would like to trade items/reagents (besides max levels) cool ideas though!

I.G.E. lvl 95 Myth
Allow for me to explain ( I didn't make this clear enough ). Basically, if you want to trade for a level 95 hat, the person you are trading with has to be level 95 +, and so do you. A level 1 cannot trade for a level 50 robe, but a level 50 can. Think that makes it more clear .

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
If I recall correctly, KingsIsle has said that there will be no item trading between players. As for selling pets, we already can sell them to vendors. We'll get more powerful wand hits as we get more worlds with more levels and new wands, like it's always been.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I had a really swag idea, complete with multiple endings, 2 new schools (3, actually, but the third kinda stank so I'd like to pretend it doesn't exist.) Alas, I forgot it. Plus, I had it when KH was only half done. So yeah.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Ideas:

Some kind of balance DoT. Balance wizards are sick and tired of having to deal with tower shields all the time, please make a low pip damage over time spell for balance. I know there's one spell but it's on a wand with stats that aren't that good. If we could have a low pip low damage over time spell, that would be great

Global spells that give accuracy and resist: I think it would be around level 50 or something, but it gives accuracy, and resist of its opposite school. Example: Storm global, +20% storm accuracy, +10% myth resist

Shadow enchantments: Like the sun enchants, but this gives an extra 500 damage, but adds a shadow pip to it. So if you wanted to shadow enchant Fire From Above, it would cost 5 pips plus 2 shadow pips

An AoE that destroys auras: It would cost 6 pips, balance, and it would ether be a monster, or some kind of power, but it will hit the targets then destroying their auras

An AoE converter: converts a regular single hit spell into an AoE spell but reduces the damage by 25%

Astral minions: a trainer is set up and gives moon, sun, and star minions. 4 pips, 2000 health, spells based on the astral mobs in celestia

Maycast Helping hands: Maycast sprite is a weak healing spell, helping hands is the next strongest heal over-time spell and it would be very nice to have. The pet would be a balance based pet that gives helping hands (because the maycast healing current was based off a pet that gave healing current)

Maycast triage: I know many times that when I'm doing PvP, I always carry triage in my deck because the overtime spells are very powerful and I want to get rid of them when duel, having triage as a maycast talent would be very useful because I wont have to waste deck space to put it in

Higher level AoE: I believe all the schools that didn't receive an AoE from darkmoor should get a higher level and more effectve spell.

A health interception spell: like shadow sentinel but it's on the other team and it intercepts incoming health.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Things I'd like to see are mostly breaking the typical formula of Wizard101:

-Dungeons for 8 wizards

-Wizards outside of the duel helping out maybe in little "help out pads" that can do very limited things but are helping nonetheless, like maybe only casting utility and healing spells?

-Multiple endings