Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Severous Vrs. Malistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Who would win in a magical duel? Severus Snape, or Malistare Drake? I personally think that Snape would win. Turn to page three hundred and ninty four.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Magic dueling is extremely different in Wizard101 compared to Harry Potter. In Wizard101, there is a ring system. In Harry Potter, it is a free for all. Depending on the fighting style used, there is no telling.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Well like Angelcatdemondog said, the dueling is very different. But I personally think Severus.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It all depends on whether Mali can dodge Avada Kedavra... Oh wait, he's immobilized in the dueling circle! An instant win for Severus.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Theamazingbalance on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
Who would win in a magical duel? Severus Snape, or Malistare Drake? I personally think that Snape would win. Turn to page three hundred and ninty four.
you're going to make me choose? oh, i don't know if my black little wizarding heart is up to the challenge!

(this would be an awesome death battle, because they are a lot alike~ snapey had a thing for lily potter, and then there's mally/sylvia... ultimately, i think malistaire was/is still so fixated on sylvia that he'd forget to focus on the big picture, thus giving snape the advantage.

-von

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Smacks everyone's heads together

Turn to page three hundred and ninety four

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Mr Talon on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:

Exactly

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
There is no way Snape could beat Maliastare. He could just cast some spell and it would be done.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mr Talon on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:

i was originally planning to do a deathbattle-esque breakdown of character backgrounds, spells, and stuff (if you don't know what i'm referring to, go and check out screwattack/deathbattle on youtube), but i got lazy and didn't know where my hp books were, so i just went with a general idea instead, based on what i know of both characters.

(to everyone else's credit, the op didn't specify which of the 7 books to look in. lol)

that gives me an idea; maybe, if enough of us submit this to screwattack, they'll make it a deathbattle. i'd totally watch it... anyone with me?

-von

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
PieguyMAn123 on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
There is no way Snape could beat Maliastare. He could just cast some spell and it would be done.
Yeah but consider this: There is no way Malistaire could beat Snape. He could just cast some spell and it would be done.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
But Malistare has 10,000 Health, and Snape doesn't have that much.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
PieguyMAn123 on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
But Malistare has 10,000 Health, and Snape doesn't have that much.
Doesn't matter how much health Malistare has. The killing curse takes it all in one hit. There are no instakill spell in wizard, lol unless you fail to block a critical with glowbug by a storm with a lot of damage and pierce.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
What If Malistare used tower shield,or some spell to block it then Malistare attacked?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
PieguyMAn123 on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
What If Malistare used tower shield,or some spell to block it then Malistare attacked?
Tower Shield only blocks half of a spell's damage. Avada Kedavra's damage is unspecified, so it can't be halved. It just kills instantly.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
i was originally planning to do a deathbattle-esque breakdown of character backgrounds, spells, and stuff (if you don't know what i'm referring to, go and check out screwattack/deathbattle on youtube), but i got lazy and didn't know where my hp books were, so i just went with a general idea instead, based on what i know of both characters.

(to everyone else's credit, the op didn't specify which of the 7 books to look in. lol)

that gives me an idea; maybe, if enough of us submit this to screwattack, they'll make it a deathbattle. i'd totally watch it... anyone with me?

-von
That would be so cool! If that I think it would be Malistare, mostly from backstory
When faced with weakness have persistance and use a Balance blade

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
lewski on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
Tower Shield only blocks half of a spell's damage. Avada Kedavra's damage is unspecified, so it can't be halved. It just kills instantly.
That's why you use efreet, and lower his accuracy