Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats the best pvp tactic for myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
whats the best pvp tactic for myth exalt? Because I get pummeled by mana burns and glow bug squalls

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
I usually medusa then feint then mystic colossus. I summon a golem minion to keep tower shields and set myth shields off then sacrifice him right before I am about to use my combo. A lot of people when they find out you are myth school will stun block and or conviction. In this case you need to shield and instead blade and keep bubble control and use a king artorious. Keep rat illusionists which are found in the bazaar oftenly. They can remove a shield and give you a bubble. You want to keep your pips low against balances. I like to keep at least two of the same tower shields on at the same time so they cannot use gaze of fate. If you don't already have the darkmoor gear it is necessary for exalted pvp.
Here is the set:
Victor of kan davasi's hood(malistaire) or krokopatras wonder fez(krokopatra rank 14)
Victor of kan davasi's gear(malistaire) or bone smasher robe of dreams(rattle bones rank 14)
Victor of kan davasi's greaves(malistaire)
Dirk of Dimwood vale(Yegenyv Nightcrawl) or Blade of the felled Titan (Cronus)
Duelist's Daredevil ring level 100+ or Alpha and Omega Ring (Gladiator Dimacharus)
Relic of the shadow palace (Morganthe)
Any pet with the talents spell proof, myth dealer, critical block, optional critical and may casts, and myth giver or pain giver(6%)

Keep pressure on your opponents, make them use their pips and don't let them get too comfortable. Myth is a hard school to pvp, but it can win against the balance/life/fire/ice people when used correctly