Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My top 3 favorite Wizard101 worlds!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
Hi everyone! I'm the Witty Wizard and I'm here to discuss about my top 3 favorite wizarf worlds. As interesting and eye-popping each world is, I truly thought some worlds really stood out! So why don't you sit back in that comfy chair, drink up some root beer and hear about my favorite wizard worlds!

3. Dragonspyre- I really thought that KI did a pretty good job on it!!! Despite how hard the bosses are, this world has a pretty fascinating back story! ( I also like it because towards the end, you get to train and ride a dragon.)

2. Marleybone- Unlike others, I just LOVE Marleybone! I admire how it's set back in England in the 19th century. And at the end, we get to defeat a criminal mastermind.

1. Avalon- Out of all the worlds, I personally thought that this one deserves the spotlight as my favorite world. Avalon is a thrilling, adventous world set in the Medieval Times. I enjoyed its music and characters and the lush green land! KI outdid themselves with this wonderous world, don't you think??

Thanks everyone for listening! Tell me what are your favorite worlds and I'll get back to you! Have a fabulous day and I'll see ya in the spiral!
Taylor Swift Level 55
Taylor Level 73

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
1. Marleybone
2. Avalon
3. Wiz City

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
Team yoloswag on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
1. Marleybone
2. Avalon
3. Wiz City
Cool!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
1. Marleybone (Hey, defeating Meowiarty was the moment that I really enjoyed because that was an accident and also the storyline and the music!)
2. Azteca (I haven't reached that far yet but in P101 KI did an Awesome job on that and the 2 games are similar to each other. Oh, and the music is one of my favourites )
3. Grizzlehiem (Music, storyline & ravens )

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,