Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't do anything in Celestia without help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2013
I can't do Celestia without help and nobody ever has time to help any suggestions to help me beat Celestia? I am a lvl 60 balance wizard.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
mailpuppy2661 on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
I can't do Celestia without help and nobody ever has time to help any suggestions to help me beat Celestia? I am a lvl 60 balance wizard.

Same with me long time ago when leveling my balance, hard boss and same school minions was really hard but I got him to max and almost solo the game all you need to beat celestia is a strategy fighting your own school, and killing mobs and boss. Other thing is do you have waterworks gear? They will help you a lot, but I would recommend do some upgrade with crafted boots after you finish celestia. Did you do wintertusk? The xp you get will also help you to lvl and the world also have spell quest. If you haven't I recommend you doing it.

Hope this help :D

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I'm a balance, I found that a judgement with blade storm and a balance blade added with about ten pips does wonders. Heres a hint though, get feint, or gear with feint.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
The popular suggestion, since you mentioned your level, is to use Waterworks gear, but as you mentioned, you have difficulty with long durations of help from other wizards.

I suggest you explore the crafted gear from Wintertusk, however, some gear recipes require some progression, so you will still have some difficult situations while progressing through the "other" Grizzelheim.

As a 2nd option, the level 58 gear pieces in the Bazaar aren't bad if you don't wish to craft, and are having problems with the Team Up feature for Waterworks.

Best of luck to you,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 90