Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in the spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
So I have noticed for quite some time that you are not able to finish your crafting storyline as you cannot craft past celestia which I have really come overtime to hate as I would really love to be able to not have to farm loremaster and other school spells for my magus level wizards so my idea is to Finally allow the "flood gates" of crafting in the spiral to finally open. I would love to hear your guys input into this idea.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You cannot craft that far above your level. Level up if you want to craft higher things.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I agree with Seethe42, if you level up you will be able to continue your crafting quests. I have done my craft quests as I level to each world.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Yes but you don't understand as I have my magus pvp wizard and I can't seem to get the drop so I was going to craft it and when I get past cl to zf I noticed you couldn't get the next crafting spell which so should available for any level wizard.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
christina057 on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
Yes but you don't understand as I have my magus pvp wizard and I can't seem to get the drop so I was going to craft it and when I get past cl to zf I noticed you couldn't get the next crafting spell which so should available for any level wizard.
No, crafting levels are like anything else. You cannot take a course in graduate level Astrophysics while you are in Elementary school, you must go through the prerequisites. If you want to learn higher level things, become a higher level wizard.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
seethe42 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
No, crafting levels are like anything else. You cannot take a course in graduate level Astrophysics while you are in Elementary school, you must go through the prerequisites. If you want to learn higher level things, become a higher level wizard.
The point is i don't want to become a higher level wizard as crafting shouldn't be considered as in terms a combat skill.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
christina057 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
The point is i don't want to become a higher level wizard as crafting shouldn't be considered as in terms a combat skill.
No the point is you aren't high enough level to learn that skill. It's no different than learning spells. Levels are required.