Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What should I...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so level 78 when I get my efreet pet I want to hatch it with my sea dragon so I get the look of the efreet pet and the stats of my sea dragon but say I get the said hatched pet to adult and it manifests a talent I don't want, should I hatch that pet with my sea dragon again until I get the stats I want or should just hatch with the "parent" pets to get the pet I want. Any help from the community would be very appreciative.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Many of us have those problems. I don't even go for pet looks anymore. I once wanted to put SPUD stats on a normal dragon and see if anyone would hatch with me. It took forever (and was extremely funny when nobody believed me), but it was worth it!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Many of us have those problems. I don't even go for pet looks anymore. I once wanted to put SPUD stats on a normal dragon and see if anyone would hatch with me. It took forever (and was extremely funny when nobody believed me), but it was worth it!
This was not very helpful at all to what I was asking. I was asking if I should hatch my sea dragon with my future hatched efreet pet until I get the stats I wanted or if I hatch the 2 parent pets.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
What you should do is hatch and get it to adult. Then hatch with the sea dragon again and get that to adult. Do that a few times so you get the stats of the sea dragon in. What I learned the pet will have a talent in its blood. As in from the first gen. By hatching and getting it to adult you get rid of the bad stats and only the ones from your dragon. Hope this helps.