Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warlord Robe Made to be Bought By Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2015
Hello, I'm not sure if this idea is a topic already, so I just made one myself. My idea is that you should be able to purchase the Warlord Robe (Coat of Invincibility) at ANY PVP level, but make it limited to warlords to equip. The reason why is because I spent a lot of time doing tournaments just to get 1000 Arena tickets just to be shot down by the fact that I can't buy the robe. I was going to stitch it with the Malistare Robe for my storm. People say I should get the Guardian Vesment, but it's not the same. I have seen people talk about this for a while now, and I was wondering if you could make it happen. If you could add this to a future update that would be amazing. Thanks.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Noah the Sorcerer on Aug 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I'm not sure if this idea is a topic already, so I just made one myself. My idea is that you should be able to purchase the Warlord Robe (Coat of Invincibility) at ANY PVP level, but make it limited to warlords to equip. The reason why is because I spent a lot of time doing tournaments just to get 1000 Arena tickets just to be shot down by the fact that I can't buy the robe. I was going to stitch it with the Malistare Robe for my storm. People say I should get the Guardian Vesment, but it's not the same. I have seen people talk about this for a while now, and I was wondering if you could make it happen. If you could add this to a future update that would be amazing. Thanks.
oh, i would love this for purely aesthetic reasons. then i can quit pvp and be happy. :)

-von "keep calm and shrike on" shadowsong

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I largely disagree with this and don't think it should happen. I feel this would devalue the item and be unfair to those who have worked hard to get their rank up to get that robe. They do however have the Archangels Attire in the crowns shop for 5000 crowns and it does not require rank. Next time you go to the pvp vendor check the items very carefully before trying to save up for them.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Making warlord robe sold to any rank would ruin the hard work of players getting to warlord just to get it.
Also the warlord's robe is called Glendemming's Rampant Tabard, Coat of Invincibility is for Commander rank