Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Excessive Lag

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I just had to post this for everyone to laugh/enjoy:

.......and so I have been having major lag issues with Wizard101 the last couple days. I have slowly and methodically been going over possible tech/comp issues to find the culprit. All of a sudden this morning a brilliant lady that I dearly love asked me point blank, "Did you check the connection again? Kitty might have gotten to it like he did that time before". I stop what I'm doing, and check and find a lose connection to the wall. Problem solved. For a guy who is supposedly computer savvy, and sports a Mensa membership card in his pocket, she can really make me feel stupid at times. Is there any doubt to who is the better half in our relationship? Even I can figure that one out with ease.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Since I am far from tech saavy, I believe in the KISS method. "Keep It Simple Sweetheart"

You bring a smile to me everyday, so I'm happy I was able to help in a small way to make Wizard101 playable for you. That in itself could ruin anyone's day.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Administrator
Intrepidatius on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
I just had to post this for everyone to laugh/enjoy:

.......and so I have been having major lag issues with Wizard101 the last couple days. I have slowly and methodically been going over possible tech/comp issues to find the culprit. All of a sudden this morning a brilliant lady that I dearly love asked me point blank, "Did you check the connection again? Kitty might have gotten to it like he did that time before". I stop what I'm doing, and check and find a lose connection to the wall. Problem solved. For a guy who is supposedly computer savvy, and sports a Mensa membership card in his pocket, she can really make me feel stupid at times. Is there any doubt to who is the better half in our relationship? Even I can figure that one out with ease.
Thanks for sharing this funny story Intrepidatius!

Don't worry. We all mess up sometimes!

community@wizard101.com