Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one pip fire dispel and none for other schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
I was a 3rd age commander then every person I went against used these one pip fire dispels

and how am I suppose to beat a op player with dispel for me when I have none for them

very bad player attitude also when they use those

I am bored losing and going down in rank to people only because of this advantage

I am getting tired of the wizard the game I always loved :(

I have no chance at all to become warlord with this huge advantage

I was almost there at warlord 3rd age I was commander 872

and then everyone laughed and started using these on me like they had unlimited supply :(

I spent hours and hours to get to commander

now I am knight

only because at the last part of battle they have these and I do not :(

wizard 101 please make this advantage a fair one to all schools not just the already cheating schools they have all the advantage over fire already this one is not even possible to over come especially when your both op players

p.s. I am a paying customer and this will be last time I buy anything if this issue is not corrected

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
TWOLF007 on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:
I was a 3rd age commander then every person I went against used these one pip fire dispels

and how am I suppose to beat a op player with dispel for me when I have none for them

I am bored losing and going down in rank to people only because of this advantage

and then everyone laughed and started using these on me like they had unlimited supply :(

now I am knight

wizard 101 please make this advantage a fair one to all schools not just the already cheating schools they have all the advantage over fire already this one is not even possible to over come especially when your both op players

p.s. I am a paying customer and this will be last time I buy anything if this issue is not corrected
I have never seen this one-pip fire dispel you're taking about. If it's "Quench" then it's two pips. And every school has a spell that's the equivalent. Life=Entangle, Death=Strangle, Storm=Dissipate etc. and they are all two-pip spells. Gather some up and turn the tables on them.
And to counter them when they're played on you... make sure to load some zero-pip spells in your deck. When someone plays a Quench on you, cast the zero-pip spell to get rid of the dispel without costing you pips.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Quench is a 2 pip spell, just like every other school dispel.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Actually, the Bartleby Pack gives a 1 pip version of Melt, Quench, and Dissipate. This is not just for the Fire school. You can counter this by being less predictable or using dispels of your own to counter theirs. Fire right now is an obvious overpowered school and that is why many people will want to carry Fire dispels.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I don't fully understand, but what I'm getting from this is that you don't have any dispels whatsoever, for any school.
There is a place in Collosus Blvd, where their is a person who trains you dispels. Its in the area with the Collosus Statue, where Mindy Pixiecrown is. I hope this helped!

See You In The Spiral!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
TWOLF007 on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:

now I am knight

use cleanse charm *storm spell) (bunch of them as treasure card) trouble with dispel that will help remove it

when I am pvp (sometime use immunity) put cleanse ward incase use convert unless person doesn't shadow magic spell (would need it)

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
TucsonWizard on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:
I have never seen this one-pip fire dispel you're taking about. If it's "Quench" then it's two pips. And every school has a spell that's the equivalent. Life=Entangle, Death=Strangle, Storm=Dissipate etc. and they are all two-pip spells. Gather some up and turn the tables on them.
And to counter them when they're played on you... make sure to load some zero-pip spells in your deck. When someone plays a Quench on you, cast the zero-pip spell to get rid of the dispel without costing you pips.
because of people using there simplify and elucidate (allot people craft those) now remove from game (so, longer rare) started sell them (in bazaar) just spam symbol of astral school to get one (go out of stock really fast) or make new wizard (get them to celestia)

back in day (allot life wizard using 0 pips dispel of life/ice) now chance it so, use there simplify and elucidate on there new shadow enhanced spell! 3 pips & 1 shadow pips instead of 5 pips & 1 shadow pips that why people hate shadow enhanced spell (everybody want shadow enhanced spell (pips be more high) everybody carry elucidate!

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Support. Finally something to combat the obliviously overpowered Burning Rampage spell.