Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Practice Minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
in a new update they should make minions that you get to fight but there just practice and if you win you get a reward but you dont loose any mana or health and you get to pick how much health and what lvl and school the minion is inwhat are your ideas

Aaron Ice Shield
Level 44

Defender
May 06, 2011
Aaron Ice Shield on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
in a new update they should make minions that you get to fight but there just practice and if you win you get a reward but you dont loose any mana or health and you get to pick how much health and what lvl and school the minion is inwhat are your ideas

Aaron Ice Shield
Level 44
Well - practice shouldn't get you rewards. It would be very easy to get rewards, since you can choose the amount of health and level. But otherwise, I think that this is a great idea.

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Well I love the idea but I don't think we should get rewards from it because that's O.P. But we should be able to pick its stats and spells and maybe even how it cheats. It would be good practice for bosses like malistaire or Morganthe so we know what to do when we come up to it.