Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

treasure cards via shared bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2014
i have a lot of treasure cards that are not for the wizard i'm playing but I have other wizards.please see if you guys can make treasure cards via thru shared bank.i have a lot of tc that I can't even use.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
What!?!

You want something that makes sense to be able to transfer to all of your wizards; that's crazy talk.

Being able to place treasure cards in your shared bank certainly would make it much easier, than say:

Find and trade with another wizard
Log off from one wizard
Log on with another wizard
Trade with your newly logged on wizard

Rinse and repeat until transfer of all treasure cards are complete...

...the shared bank could be used for this purpose; but then again, that's crazy talk, that I hope becomes a cool reality someday sooner, than later too!

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Tylerwildpants on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
What!?!

You want something that makes sense to be able to transfer to all of your wizards; that's crazy talk.

Being able to place treasure cards in your shared bank certainly would make it much easier, than say:

Find and trade with another wizard
Log off from one wizard
Log on with another wizard
Trade with your newly logged on wizard

Rinse and repeat until transfer of all treasure cards are complete...

...the shared bank could be used for this purpose; but then again, that's crazy talk, that I hope becomes a cool reality someday sooner, than later too!
And get scammed?
Please, you should know better for playing this for years and years
I would expect this community to take my TC cards and run away.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I would like this because on some of my lower level wizards I would like to craft some jewels but my level 40 can't get fire blade treasure cards because there never in the bazaar and my higher level wizard who isn't up to date on crafting can get those treasure cards so I hope they implement this.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
the awesome pyroma... on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
I would like this because on some of my lower level wizards I would like to craft some jewels but my level 40 can't get fire blade treasure cards because there never in the bazaar and my higher level wizard who isn't up to date on crafting can get those treasure cards so I hope they implement this.
You could always buy them at the library in Krok.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Yeah this would really make things a lot easier

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
DeliciousGloves on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
And get scammed?
Please, you should know better for playing this for years and years
I would expect this community to take my TC cards and run away.
A rather pessimistic but all too realistic way to look at it. Unfortunately, this is a legitimate concern which means all the more reason to make sure to trade with a wizard you TRUST. Then there's always the option of using two accounts and trading with yourself.