Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Endless Evil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
I have an idea for the new character that we could chase around in future worlds. Possibly, a teenage wizard (what if morganthe had a kid?)
If you have any ideas for future villians I'd love to hear (see) them.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
whateversz on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
I have an idea for the new character that we could chase around in future worlds. Possibly, a teenage wizard (what if morganthe had a kid?)
If you have any ideas for future villians I'd love to hear (see) them.
well, what if the future villain was... you.

after a few too many darkmoor runs (and subsequent hits to the head by malistaire and his evil dragon-spawn/thing) in pursuit of your level 100 gear, your wizard wakes up in a new world where... surprise! s/he is the villain and has to battle good guys, in order to escape the bizarre dream-sequence.

bonus: you find morganthe's (human) form after her fall and are given the choice to spare her or fight her again.

1) if you spare her, you wake up from the dream and are teleported back to your dorm, more determined than ever to do good (and finally get your darn gear, lol).

2) if you battle her again, you can summon malistaire (and maybe sylvia too, why not) to help. and, once she is defeated, you keep questing in the dream-world because you're clearly an awesome sauce villain who's too school for cool.

i have no idea where this is going... but the general idea is that our choices will make a difference in the direction of the gameplay.

-von "out of ice cream, time to die" shadowsong