Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long did it take to craft the pogo sticks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
i'm stuck on the springs, sonic springs and catfish

level 83 ice
level 20 death

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The springs you can usually buy hanging out for a little bit in the Bazaar, the Catfish I caught in a few fishing sessions in the Commons. The Sonic Springs are a bit more rare in the boxes battles.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I can totally relate to you. I have also crafted the Ravenwood Pogo. I did it in a few days since I was very persistent. It took a lot of my time, gold, and energy though! The catfish can be found in the main lake in the commons which I got fairly easily. You will have to farm one of the box dungeons for the sonic spring though. I did it with Mooshu which I have heard drops it a little bit more. As for the springs, I tried farming gearheads but I had no luck. I then tried getting the convert recipe (15 scrap iron = one spring ) and that helped. I went to the bazaar and kept checking. Sometimes there would be scrap iron, sometimes springs, and I got as many as I could until gradually got enough. Crafting just takes a lot of patience, but don't give up! I hope this helped
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Don't you need a Sonic Spring? I did not think you could craft that.

I am having a frustrating time trying to get some.

Leesha

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
prettydevil95 on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
i'm stuck on the springs, sonic springs and catfish

level 83 ice
level 20 death
I'm having trouble with the Catfish. I'm not a fishing fan in general, so this is doubly tiresome for me. I've got springs and seeds and everything I need for both the Ravenwood and Digmoore, but no fish for either recipe. :/