Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sirens WAY too OP!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
Doesn't anyone ever get the feeling that Sirens is too OP? It is the only storm spell that removes 2 blades and add a -50% accuracy. Also, combined with Storm's best, which is attack and or critical, it's extremely OP.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
lol ok il give credit where its due storm is strong I myself as a fire wiz chew storms up in pvp lol and yes that's a challenge lol any way yea ok ya lose the fire blade with the sirens the jewels ill say are a help I am practically immune yea ok you guys can shrike but yea ya need a shadow pip and ya need a good spell to defeat me lol but your accuracy lol well ya know lol. any way have another blade handy is what I say to you one that don't cost pips preferably and sharpen it if ya can ammy blades work too and just ffa man if your lucky enough ya get first hit and if ya get the pips enchant ffa and hit like its no bodies business lol hope I helped

yours truly liam storm brand aka cold iron warrior and army of one representing
TEAM BRING IT no harm intended just having fun enjoy the game as I do thank u kings isle and keep up this awesome game :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Doesn't anyone ever get the feeling that Sirens is too OP? It is the only storm spell that removes 2 blades and add a -50% accuracy. Also, combined with Storm's best, which is attack and or critical, it's extremely OP.
no, sirens is not op.

storm specializes in high damage and removing blades; it's the only thing that allows us diviners to survive (due to our low health and crit block).

by level 40, most wizards have more health than the bosses they are fighting~ such is not the case for storm who, at level 100, has about the same health as ice does at level 50 (my own two wizards are just one example of this), and she spends most of her time trying not to get turned into wizard mincemeat; therefore, she needs all the help she can get, to keep from getting flattened by everything and the kitchen sink.

the whole point of storm is simple: go big, or go home. kill, or be killed. but whatever it is can't hurt you if it's already dead.

-von
exalted

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
I personally thought storm was easy and over powered, until I made one! I learned the hard way it's not a easy as it looks, especially alone.