Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun massive nerf.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i think Jotun has way too much health for his level along with his brothers that are also in the duel. I was in a team and we barely beat him.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
For future reference, kill his brothers in the other 2 dungeons first. Then you only fight him and minions. He doesn't need nerfing, you just need to kill his brothers before doing that battle.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If you are fighting Jotun with his brothers then you are doing it wrong. You can fight Jotun alone by first fighting his brothers in the dungeons on both sides of the Hall of Valor. You do not have to do all three dungeons on the same day. You just have to make sure the people who go in the hall of valor with you has also killed the brothers.

Defender
May 06, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
i think Jotun has way too much health for his level along with his brothers that are also in the duel. I was in a team and we barely beat him.
Jotun and his brothers doesn't exactly need a nerf; he's fine. If you are strong enough, he should be pretty easy.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
Oh. I didn't realise that. That's why he kept saying I challenged all of them.